Who is Eligible to Apply
- Co-operatives registered under the Co-operative Societies Act 1993 and regulated by the Malaysia Co-operative Societies Commission;
- The Co-operatives have been registered for not less than 18 months and their accounts audited;
- Projects to be implemented are viable;
- The administration and management of the co-operatives comply with the Co-operative Societies Act 1993 the Co-operative Regulations 1995 and Co-operative by-laws;
- The account management is organised and updated and current financial statements are audited;
- The projects to be funded benefit the members and the co-operative.
Types of Loans/Funding
ii. Property Development
iii. Property Ownership
iv. Transportation (Vehicle Purchase)
|No.||Funding Types||Funding Amount||Funding Duration(Max. Year)|
|1.||With collateral||≤ RM50,000||5|
|2.||With collateral||RM50,001 ≤ RM10 million||10|
Criteria for Applications Eligible for Consideration
To finance economic projects undertaken and developed by the co-operative itself.
The funds must be used for purposes as approved.
Any change of the intended use requires the prior approval of the TMP Trust Fund Committee.
Criteria for Applications Not Eligible for Consideration
Applications for funding to finance projects undertaken by a subsidiary of the co-operative or any other party.
Funding application for investment in stocks.
Applications for funding to finance projects not compliant with Sharia Law.