| H A J I B A D R I S H A H B I N H A S A N
|DIRECTOR OF CO-OPERATIVE AUDIT|
The objectives are :
● Establish uniform accounting system and proper and efficient financial management for cooperatives.
● Ensure implementation of effective auditing process and update on the accounts of the cooperative.
● Ensure that the views of the Co-Operative Commission of Malaysia on the audited accounts provided for the inclusion in the general meeting of the cooperative.
The function are :
- Advises The Commission;
- Carry out statutory audit (by MGS State);
- Conduct investigations;
- Processing of the payment of a maximum of 10% (power Director approval CERTIFICATE in State, subject to conditions and follows) :
- ● Number of cooperative business cycles not exceeding RM300, 000.00;
- ● Payment of dividends not exceeding 20%; and
- ● The total amount of dividends not exceeding RM50, 000.00. (Excluded the cooperative school).
- Processing costs honorarium (amount RM30, 000.00 and below are approved by the Registrar of Cooperative State while more than RM30, 000 amount approved by the Executive Chairman of SKM);
- Give approval to the individuals qualified for the audited accounts of the cooperative;
- Manage and monitor the Audit Commission revenue collection Fees;
- Manage The Cooperative Education Trust Fund;
- Manage The Cooperative Development Trust Fund;
- Manage Account Pelikuidasian account and Fund Center Cooperatives;
To achieve these objectives, some services have been implemented as follows:-
● Advises the Commission on account of the cooperative;
● Removing the Guide Audit and accounts;
● Provide approval of the audited accounts of the cooperative to the external auditor;
● Carry out the audit of the accounts of the cooperative.