| M R. N O R H I S H A M B I N M U H A M A D A L I
|DIRECTOR OF INTEGRITY|
Integrity Commission established force on 17 October 2013 by decision of the Board Meeting No. SKM. 5/2013 which agreed to adopt Circular No. 6 of 2013 which is the establishment of integrity in all public agencies. The meeting also agreed to merge the Internal Audit and Integrity Unit in the name and Integrity Unit and Internal Audit. On February 27, 2014, the Board of Directors Meeting No. SKM. 1/2014 has decided to isolation between Integrity Unit and the Internal Audit Unit.
The unit was transferred to the Division of Integrity in May 2014. The establishment of this division is the internal control efforts by the agency to manage the integrity of the organization and act as a focal point for the management of issues relating to integrity in all public agencies.
This section is divided into two (2) units as follows:
- Unit Pengukuhan, Tadbir Urus & Pematuhan; and
- Unit Pengurusan Aduan, Pengesanan, Pengesahan & Tatatertib
- ● To ensure the best corporate governance are implemented;
- ● Ensuring culture, institutionalization and implementation of integrity within the organization;
- ● Running the detection and confirmation of complaints of criminal misconduct and violations of the code of conduct and ethics of the organization and ensure proper follow-up action taken and report criminal wrongdoing;
- ● Receive and take action on all complaints of criminal misconduct and violations of the code of conduct and ethics of the organization;
- ●Ensure compliance with laws and regulations; and
- ● Perform the functions of the secretariat of the Disciplinary Committee.