| M R. M O H D Y U S O F B I N K H A L I D
|DIRECTOR OF FINANCING AND CREDIT CONTROL|
The Credit Financing Division is responsible for managing the Co-operative Working Capital Fund (TMPJPK). TMPJPK receives an allocation from the Treasury under the Trust Fund Group which has been consolidated since 1985 to replace the Co-operative Trust Fund, established in 1978.
Division Objectives and Functions
- To help the co-operatives especially those of small and medium size to carry out viable projects by providing a simple conditional loan facility.
- To assist the Co-operatives in realigning problematic projects.
- To encourage the Cooperatives to get involved in various economic and social activities that benefit the members
The main function of this Division is :
To process co-operative loan applications in accordance with funding purposes as follows:
- Contract Work
- Retail/ Business/ Wholesale
- Tourism/ Personal and Health Care
2. Agriculture/ Plantation/ Agro-Based
- Land Development
- Purchase of Building (real estate)
4. Purchase of Building (real estate)
- To recover loan repayment according to schedule.
- To keep and update cooperative loan accounts.
- To monitor co-operative projects that receive TMPJPK loans.